CUSCO AGUAS CALIENTES MACHU PICCHU CUSCO 2D/1N
CUSCO AGUAS CALIENTES MACHU PICCHU CUSCO 2D/1N
DAY 1: CUSCO – POROY / OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
We will pick you up at 6.50 am from your hotel to take you either to Poroy train station (this station which is only 20 minutes away from Cusco) or to Ollantaytambo, which is 2 hours from Cusco. This depends on the train and the time you choose to leave. Anyway the train drive is breathtaking with very comfortable seats. During the trip, you will enjoy many glacier peaks, green lush valleys and many Inca farming terraces in both sites of the valley. Moreover you will view from the train one of the many Inca ruins at km 82, where the classic Inca trail begins. Little by little, you will enter to the jungle and Aguas Calientes (2000 meters high above sea level) where our representative will pick you up and bring you to the hotel. Then you will have free afternoon where you can organize some activities, such as visit the hot springs, Mandor Gardes or the waterfalls. Lunch and dinner will be at the restaurant.
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
After early breakfast at your hotel, you will take a bus to the ruins which only takes 30 minutes and departs every 10 minutes. Or if you don’t want to take the bus but prefer to hike along the Inca trail, just let your guide know so that he can show you the Inca trail to Machupicchu, which takes about 1h 20 minutes.
In Machupicchu you will meet your group and have a 2 hours guided tour. Then you will have extra time to explore the ruins by yourself. If on the other hand you want to see Huaynapicchu, you can climb it or you can go to the most famous spot of Machupicchu. The sun gate is 1 hour climb, if you simply want to get postcard pictures of the ruins. We encourage all the travelers to make the most of their time in this place. Then you can take the bus to return to Aguas Calientes, or carry on with your walking through those famous Inca steps.
The usual departure time is in the afternoon, first with the train to Ollantaytambo, then by bus to your hotel in Cusco.
Included / No included
INCLUDED / NOT INCLUDED:
- Pick up from your hotel
- Bus transportation to the train station
- Train tickets to Aguas Calientes
- Pick up from Aguas calientes train station to your hotel
- Free afternoon to visit the hot spring or walk to the flower garden
- Accommodation in the hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Entrance fee to MachuPicchu
- English speaking tour guide
- Bus tickets to Machu picchu round trip
- Return train ticket to Ollantaytambo then by bus to Cusco and to your hotel.
- Taxes included
- Meals which can be organized at the restaurant
- Entrance fee to the hot springs
- Huaynapicchu ($25 per person)/Machu Picchu Mountain ($20 per person)
- Small day pack.
- Original Passport and student card if it is valid.
- Good camera.
- One Jacket.
- Sun hat.
- Sun’s cream.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Machu Picchu area is humid and hot.
- Extra money for some extra snacks.
- We would recommended you to take pack lunch to Machu Picchu.
- If you are visiting in the wet season take plastic poncho and rain gear.
- Take enough drinking water and an electrolyte since in Machu Picchu is very expensive.
- You are allowed to take water bottle and snacks into Machu Picchu ruins.
- Day pack should be just 25lt, they do not allowed big bags.
IN MACHU PICCHU
The climb to the SUN GATE is always available and free. This is a nice place with a view of Machu Picchu. If you prefer HUAYNAPICCHU with its dramatic views, this must be booked in advance and costs 25 dollars per person. The climb takes 45 minutes and is moderately difficult. The other option is the MACHU PICCHU MOUNTAIN, 1.5 hours steep climb, very demanding and $ 15 per person. This is probably the most spectacular of all views, but all three options are very nice and will allow you to make very good photos.
As the weather is very cold and damp, your clothes, even wet, will not dry at night. Therefore bring enough spare clothes.
Cancellations regarding the company determines the amount to be deducted by the various expenses incurred in case of cancellation will be deducted as follows:
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted by email and include all relevant information and will be answered within before 48 hours.
If a cancellation is received until and including 45 days before the date of arrival in Peru, the total payment will be refunded in full, minus the full administrative costs. (25% of the contract price)
- Cancellations 30 – 20 days before departure you have pay the 50% of the total expenses
- Cancellations 20 – 10 days before the departure you have pay the 60% of the total expenses
- In case of No – Show or cancellations 6-1 days before days before the start of your trip there will be no refund. you will be required to pay 100% of the total cost.
Itineraries may suffer, for technical reasons of force majeure beyond the control of the operator change without notice.
Mapi Travel Agency E.I.R.L. It is a direct operator of differents excursions detailed on our website but acts as an intermediary between the user and the different companies whose services are used in the lodgings, airlines, restaurants, transport or other, having no responsibility for the shortcomings, delays, theft, accident or other damages that passengers have third-party services. Our company may change the order of the tour of tours, whenever deemed strictly necessary for security or better success of the service, without removing any services unless the weather or passenger safety (strikes, fires) conditions do not permit. Mapi Travel Agency E.i.r.l will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the passenger as a result of the above causes.
We ask you to report before hiring our services, about any limitation of this nature, in order to recommend the special services.
All our transportation have travel insurance.
Machu Picchu Overnight tour without hotel
Machu Picchu Overnight tour with hotel 3***
$310 per person
$ 350 per person
IF YOU WANT TO PERSONALIZE YOUR SERVICE ASK FOR IT
To confirm the reservation, it is necessary to make an advance payment of 50% of the total amount of your tour. This payment can be made through Wester Union (4.5% fee), VISA card (6% fee) or Paypal (8.6% fee). The rest must be paid in our office in Cusco, in american dollars or peruvian soles, in cash only.
Groups of more than 5 people have a discount, Students with a valid international student card and Children under 17 years old. You must show their identity card or passport at time of booking